- ABOUT US
- SPONSORING TEAM 4180
- HOW TO MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
- MEMBERSHIP FUNDRAISING PARTICIPATION
- CONTACTING IRON RIDERS BUSINESS
We are the Iron Riders' Business Department. Business controls the team's funds; we track donations, apply for grants, and manage the team budget. We apply to grants, maintain corporate sponsorships, as well as organize member-driven fundraisers. Our goal is to ensure a sustainable future for our team.
SPONSORING TEAM 4180
Community support enables the Iron Riders to buy robot parts, attend competitions, and feed hungry team members. We love our sponsors, and we would love to pursue STEM excellence with your business.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Iron Riders, please contact our business lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
We accept tax deductible donations of any amount and from anyone!
The Iron Riders work with FIRST Washington to raise the funds we need to participate in FRC and to support the team as we strive to meet the Mission and Vision of FIRST. Money donated will primarily go toward building our FRC competition robot, buying team gear, and FRC competition registration. Additionally, FIRST Washington is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN 45-2443839), so your donation is tax-deductible, and matchable by your employer.
How to donate to our team through FIRST WA online:
- Go to https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2255&AID=4064 (http://tinyurl.com/4180-donate-online)
- Fill out the “My Gift” and “Donor Information” sections
- Enter “FRC Team 4180” for the question “Want To Support A Specific Team? Enter Team Number Here”
- Under “Donation Designation” leave the default option “Unrestricted Donation (Supports all teams and programs)” selected
- Click “Submit Donation”
How to donate via check:
- Checks are to be made out to “FIRST Washington” and MUST have “FRC Team 4180” labeled in the memo.
- Checks are to be sent directly to:
- FIRST Washington; 21238 68th Ave S; Kent, WA 98032
- Checks cannot be held by the Iron Riders. Any checks brought to us will be returned with a request that it be mailed directly to FIRST Washington.
Thank you for your generosity and support of high school robotics!
MEMBERSHIP FUNDRAISING OPERATIONS
We expect all of our members to contribute to team fundraising operations. The business department must have a record of a member's individual business participation in order to permit their official involvement in the team. If you are new to the team or are not sure whether you have met this participation requirement, please either email the business lead about it at email@example.com or come talk to them in person.
CONTACTING IRON RIDERS BUSINESS
Current Business Lead ⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Mentor Ashley Myers ⇒ email@example.com
The business department can usually be found at Roosevelt High School in room 319.