How to Make a Donation
We accept tax-deductible donations of any amount and from anyone!
The Iron Riders work with FIRST Washington to raise the funds we need to participate in FRC and to support the team as we strive to meet the Mission and Vision of FIRST. Money donated will primarily go toward building our competition robot, buying team gear, and competition registration fees. Additionally, FIRST Washington is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN 45-2443839), so your donation is tax-deductible, and matchable by your employer.
How to donate to our team through FIRST WA online:
- Go to https://secure.givelively.org/donate/washington-first-robotics
- Select a pre-filled amount or enter a custom amount
- Choose “Monthly” or “One Time”
- Click “Dedicate This Gift”
- Enter “FRC Team 4180” for the “Dedicatee’s Name”
- Enter [email protected] for “Notify someone about this gift”
- Click “Save”
How to donate via check:
- Checks should be made out to “FIRST Washington” and MUST have “FRC Team 4180” labelled in the memo.
- Checks should be sent directly to:
21238 68th Ave S
Kent, WA 98032
- Checks cannot be accepted or held by the Iron Riders. Any checks brought to us will be returned with a request that it be mailed directly to FIRST Washington.
Thank you for your generosity and support of FIRST robotics!