How to Make a Donation
We accept tax-deductible donations of any amount and from anyone!
The Iron Riders work with FIRST Washington to raise the funds we need to participate in FRC and to support the team as we strive to meet the Mission and Vision of FIRST. Money donated will primarily go toward building our FRC competition robot, buying team gear, and FRC competition registration. Additionally, FIRST Washington is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN 45-2443839), so your donation is tax-deductible, and matchable by your employer.
How to donate to our team through FIRST WA online:
- Go to https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=2255&AID=4064 (ironriders.org/donate)
- Fill out the “My Gift” and “Donor Information” sections
- Enter “FRC Team 4180” for the question “Want To Support A Specific Team? Enter Team Number Here”
- Under “Donation Designation” leave the default option “Unrestricted Donation (Supports all teams and programs)” selected
- Click “Submit Donation”
- Once you receive an online receipt from FIRST WA’s online fundraising tool, PLEASE forward this receipt to email@example.com to allow us to confirm that your donation was directed to our team.
How to donate via check:
- Checks are to be made out to “FIRST Washington” and MUST have “FRC Team 4180”labelled in the memo.
- Checks are to be sent directly to:
- FIRST Washington; 21238 68th Ave S; Kent, WA 98032
- Checks cannot be held by the Iron Riders. Any checks brought to us will be returned with a request that it be mailed directly to FIRST Washington.
Thank you for your generosity and support of FIRST robotics!